Rails is a full-stack framework for developing database-backed web applications according to the Model-View-Control pattern. From the Ajax in the view, to the request and response in the controller, to the domain model wrapping the database, Rails gives you a pure-Ruby development environment. To go live, all you need to add is a database and a web server.
Everyone from startups to non-profits to enterprise organizations are using Rails. Rails is all about infrastructure, so it’s a great fit for practically any type of web application Be it software for collaboration, community, e-commerce, content management, statistics, management, you name it.
The advantages of Ruby on Rails, including support of rapid Web development, along with the expertise of our Ruby developers will ensure that your project is delivered with a speed and quality that surpasses any old-fashioned development. Compared to a team of developers using PHP or other languages, a single Ruby on Rails developer can deliver the same amount of work in less time. Fast software development and the flexibility of the Model-View-Controller design pattern contribute to the advantages of Ruby in the PHP vs. Ruby on Rails battle. Even if you are just beginning Ruby on Rails, our experienced team of Ruby developers will introduce you to flexible Web development with Ruby and enhance your Web2.0 development project to bring more value and meet your business needs.
D3velopers.com offers outsourced Ruby on Rails development services that includes following
- Ruby development and design
- Ruby on Rails conversion,
- RoR porting
- writing GUI on Ruby,
- Ruby on Rails e-commerce,
- Ruby on Rails CMS
- AJAX+RoR and more
Our team of Ruby on Rails developers is committed to delivering quality Web2.0 application development, providing clients with sustainable solutions and cost-effective Ruby development services, and working with the new generation of Web development.. The RoR team at D3velopers.com provides fairly priced Ruby development using Ruby on Rails to companies looking for rapid development and Rich Internet Applications.
Benefits to your company:
- Lower cost of software development by hiring expert Ruby developers who reside in Eastern Europe (You can save up to 30% of your current Ruby on Rails development budget!). This also eliminates typical outsourcing barriers related to cultural proximity.
- Mature software development life-cycle and QA procedures; a proven, phased, scalable, and carefully documented approach to accelerate product delivery
- Flexibility in the size of allocated Ruby development team
- Shorter time-to-market and ability to target more aggressive deadlines
- Focus on Ruby software product engineering; understanding the difference between software product and IT project development
- Unique performance assessment system that allows motivating developers for constant improvement, tracking their individual progress, and preventing programmers from spending billable hours ineffectively.
Some of the corporate projects on which we have worked include AboutUs.org, Researchnation, AnyCarHire.com, MyPrGenie.com, DailySource.org, Assembla.com, Vator.tv etc.